13th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?

dear sir,
please I wanted to do phd in hindi in abroad?
kindly let me know what are the procedure?
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  5. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  6. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  8. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  9. Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?
  10. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  11. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  12. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  15. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  16. Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?
  17. PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore
  18. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 01:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?

If you want to study Ph.D. in Hindi so you should pursue Ph.D. in Hindi from Indian University instead of foreign university. Because you know Hindi is Indian language so how can a foreign university will give you better knowledge and how their tactics can be better then an Indian university in order to provide Hindi courses. So you should think about it and pursue Ph.D. in Hindi from any Indian University.

These are the best Indian Universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi:-
> Allahabad University
> Banaras Hindu University
> Atal Bihari Vajoaayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
> Assam University
> Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
29th December 2017, 01:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study Ph.D. in Hindi so you should pursue Ph.D. in Hindi from Indian University instead of foreign university. Because you know Hindi is Indian language so how can a foreign university will give you better knowledge and how their tactics can be better then an Indian university in order to provide Hindi courses. So you should think about it and pursue Ph.D. in Hindi from any Indian University.

These are the best Indian Universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi:-
> Allahabad University
> Banaras Hindu University
> Atal Bihari Vajoaayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
> Assam University
> Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
29th December 2017, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D in Hindi can be easily done from India and it will have more value, if you do it from an Indian university, rather than going abroad. There are not many choices abroad, but still you can apply directly for admission.

There are universities which offer such course abroad and you can apply for admission directly being an Indian. There is no entrance exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?