19th July 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in UK, USA and Europe for MS in Electronics? Details of their examinations?

I want to know which are the best universities in uk,usa,europe for ms in electronics along with the examination details i need to give..thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  2. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  3. Universities in USA offering MS in electronics after B.Tech ECE?
  4. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  5. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  6. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  7. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  8. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  9. Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it?
  10. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities or companies to do project in Foreign Universities preferably in Europe?
  12. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  13. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  14. How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course
  15. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  16. Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?
  17. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
29th December 2017, 08:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities in UK, USA and Europe for MS in Electronics? Details of their examinations?

In order to pursue MS in Electronics you need to appear for GRE test. Also you need to perform well and score good marks about 650-700 then you can get admission in top foreign universities.

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Electronics:-
> You should have scored 7.5 cgpa in your B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics.
> You need to appear for English Language Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
> You should have two Letters of Recommendation.
> You need to appear for GRE examination.

These are the best foreign Universities/Institutes offering MS in Electronics:-
> Cornell University
> Princeton University
> Georgia Institute of Technology
> California Institute of Technology
> University of Cambridge
> University of Oxford
> University College London
> Imperial College London
> University of Manchester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?