15th July 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

sir,
i want to know about mds examination in andhrapradesh.
how many questions are asked in mds entrance examination?
wat are the fee particulars for mds colleges?
from which subjects questions are asked?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  2. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  3. Any book for Punjab MDS entrance exam? From where can I get previously asked questions in Punjab MDS entrance?
  4. MDS entrance preparation after BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  6. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  7. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  8. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  9. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
  10. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  11. Entrance/questions for doing MDS? Which books to be referred?
  12. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  13. MDS entrance previous question papers of NTR university and list of colleges in andhra pradesh
  14. The TamilnaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  16. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
28th May 2017, 07:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

As you wanted to know about the questions asked in MDS entrance examination, so in order to help you I have attached the previous years papers below which will help you to get familiar with the questions asked.

Most of the questions are asked from Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology and Oral Medicine and Radiology. Generally, all the questions in the examination are asked from the subjects taught in BDS.

The fees for MDS in Andhra Pradesh ranges between Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs and above depending upon the standard of the colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MDS Entrance exam.pdf(1.10 MB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf MDS Entrance papers.pdf(66.1 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?