11th May 2011, 10:41 PM

How can I get form in Thane? What is the last date of submission in Thane?

where i can get form?what is the last date of submission in thane?
plzz send me details on my mail id

12th July 2015, 10:15 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get form in Thane? What is the last date of submission in Thane?

You did not mention the course for which you want the form in Thane. There are so many courses currently going on in Thane. So many more courses are in pipeline and to be held in future. So it is very essential that you mention which course you would like to apply for. Generally if you want to apply for a course that is to be held say, in the month of August then its form should be available from May-June at least. If you want to do a course that will start from September, then the form submission must be done by July 31st latest. Sometimes some courses have late fee submission condition. Which means that, if you come to know about the course right after their form submission is over, then also you can apply for its candidature, by paying a small amount of late fee along with the course subscription fee. The last date of submission is generally after 1 month of the form release and in some cases the duration increases for 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?