10th February 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?

Hi,
My daughter is 7 years old and she is studying in 1st standard in CBSE Board. Now, I have to relocate from Mumbai to Thane. In this case, my daughter can get admission in any CBSE school in Thane in same class?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the school in 11th after registration?
  2. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  3. List of IT companies whose criteria is less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  5. How to take migration certificate online?
  6. How to get Migration certificate after passing 10th?
  7. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai while transferring from Allahabad to Mumbai?
  9. Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?
  10. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Detailed information about Migration from Dubai to India for admission in 10th CBSE?
  12. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  13. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  14. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  15. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  16. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  17. How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?
  18. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
12th February 2016, 12:58 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?

Yes, there is no problem in it, she can very much get admission in class 1 in any CBSE school, provided you fulfill the admission criteria of that particular school. However, in general your daughter is very much eligible to get admission in any CBSE school in 1st standard.
12th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?

Yes, your daughter can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai.
Candidate have to go through admission test conducted by the school. School will give admission on the basis of performance in the admission test.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
School Leaving certificate
Date of Birth certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?