21st July 2014, 04:01 AM
naveed hardy

What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?

Im 26yrs,completed my intermediate (physiotherapy) in 2008,what is the procedure for me to join indian army?

21st July 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?

if a person cross the eligible age-and only qualify 10..is there any procedure to join armed force....and the person belong to sc category.
23rd July 2014, 09:32 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?

Your eligibility and age doesn’t cater to the officer as well as Soldier entry options. You could have applied in the short service commission technical but you should have completed engineering degree. In case of Intermediate Physiotherapy, there is no specific exam for physiotherapist. The Ministry Of Defence hires the Physiotherapy for the Command Hospitals. For the entry at the soldier level, candidate seeking to enter the Indian Army as a Soldier, the basic eligibility will be class 10 with maths, science and English as main subjects. There are various categories like General Duty SSLC where qualification should beclass 10 and within 16-21 years age bracket. While those on Technical segment has to be Matric with minimum 45 per cent marks. The same is the case of clerk entry too and age bracket will be 16-23 years. For nursing assistants and tradesman, eligibility will be class 10. As far as salary is concerned, initial payment of a Soldier is between Rs 15,400-Rs 20200.
10th February 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Once joined as nursing assistant then after three or four years can we learn physiotherapy and join as physiotherapist, is it possible ?
6th May 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a physiotherapist, I want to join Indian army... What should I do...?
How can I get into armed forces...
23 years old , going to be 24 in this july
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?