23rd July 2014, 02:48 PM
mabusubahan

What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?

Hello
chemistry & microbiology I am confused what to do now , should
I take MSC in chemistry or MSC in microbiology ? Which one has better job opportunities, if I complete my MSC from India?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India? -- [New]
  2. Asking for some suggestions for career opportunities and options in microbiology stream
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in India for the candidates of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  8. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  10. Job opportunities for MSc Microbiology in Coimbatore?
  11. MSc in Biotechnology or MSc in Microbiology? Which field has more job opportunities?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. What are the job opportunities in Chennai for MSE microbiology?
  15. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  18. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
19th May 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?

hi
I pass B.Sc with micro nd chemistry
I m confuse which is better for me M.Sc Microbiology or chemistry
which branch hv more scope for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?