23rd July 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?

I want to know about top privat or government colleges and universities with its cours plan and fees who offered bachelor of arts in mass communication and journalism for undergratuat students in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  3. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  4. Which college to choose to do media course after my graduation?
  5. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course? -- [New]
  6. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  7. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  8. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  10. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  11. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  12. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  16. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU?
  17. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  18. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
28th July 2014, 06:26 PM
piyushkapoor

Default Re: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?

IIMC is the best institute for those who wish to join the field of journalism through B.A.M.C. After completing this course you can have a lot of opportunities in journalism field.
11th June 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?

What procedure i should follow to get admission in B.A in mass communication?
13th June 2017, 04:28 PM
GopinKumar

Post Re: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What procedure i should follow to get admission in B.A in mass communication?
BA Mass communication course is a good option for building a good career in Media. You can work in any media groups or as freelancer. The procedure for admission in most of the institutes are based on your 12th score. You my have to appear for the university level entrance test in some institutes. Best institutes to pursue BA Mass communication are Lady Sri ram College, Christ university, Symbiosis, institute, Lovely Professional university etc. You can visit the websites for more details regarding course structure, fee structure, scholarship schemes, campus infrastructure etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?