19th July 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?

I am a student of 3rd year doing journalism and mass communication (h) from calcutta university,i scored 51% in 1st yr and 52% in 2nd yr...want to do my masters in journalism and mass communication or in masters degree in journalism or masters degree in mass communication..so can any1 tell me the colleges for masters degree and how to prepare for the entrance exam..and wat r d syllabus and wat the colleges or universities which have direct admission...want full details...plz help me...wil be graduating next year ...

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  7. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  8. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  9. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  10. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  13. Date of release of M.Phil exam forms in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  15. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  17. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  18. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
10th August 2014, 01:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?

First of all, you need to complete graduation with minimum 55 per cent marks. You need to have good grip over the English language and general knowledge. There will be admission test and personal interview for candidates. There are several universities that offer the course like Shobhit University, Institute of Media and Technology, Sikkim Manipal University, Asian Institute of Film and Television to name a few. Pearl Academy Mumbai and Presidency College, Bangalore are one of the leading institutes that offer course in Journalism. There are courses like B.sc in Sports Journalism, B.A in Professional Journalism, B.A in Investigative Journalism, B.Sc in Trade Journalism and B.sc in Fashion Journalism. There are institutes which offers good placements too.
• Times School of Journalism
• Film and Television Institute of India
• Xavier Institute of Communication
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
• Asian College of Journalism
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
• Manorama School of Communication
• Mudra Institute of Communications
11th September 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?

Is there any entrance exam for MA in Mass communication Videography Rabindra bharati university?? plz help me...
11th October 2014, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

from where can i prepare for the entrance exam!??? can u pls suggest me some book or institute which would help us prepare for the entrance!??...
13th December 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc medical and want to do ma in journalism from a good uni.plus guide me
30th December 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Am vaishali singh I have completed my graduation BSL.LL.B from pune university.Do i get a hindi news reader job without having the degree of mass communication? And further I want to take admission for mass communication course do I get 6months diploma?please let me know colleges from pune and also the procedure how I apply for admission.and how to prepare for intrance exam which types of question are their and best books for preparation?please giud me
11th May 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am subhadip mishra,read in computer science honours in 2nd year, i get 55.5 percent mark in 1st year, but i love social activitices journalism is one of them and i choose this subject after complet the gratuation pls help me what i will preparation for the entrance exam.
3rd June 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in b.com and now i want to be a news TV anchor so what can be the best field for me to opt for ??
27th August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to fo masters in mass communication and journalism please suggest me the books i should refer for entrance xams
5th January 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for colleges that offering bachelor in journalism AND mass communication after 12th and without any entrance exam only on the basis of merit admission is going.
12th May 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my degree in journlaism with 70 % now i am intrested to do pg on journalism in any government institution in kerala.. Could you please tell me the names of govt. Colleges in kerala. Please help me
25th May 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the topics to study for mass communication for admission test
19th April 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation from history and want to do masters in mass media communication under subject media and dramatics what should I do
20th December 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bca 2 year. I want to pursue Mass Comm further. Can you please guide me about admission and in which field to go further. Also what is the difference between MA in Mass Comm and MSc in Mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?