27th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?

I m pursing my B.SC in Interior Design degree from KSOU i want to know that can i do masters degree M.Des in Interior Design after completion of my B.SC in Interior Design degree? Am' i eligible to do M.Des after B.SC in interior design? And if yes then plzz tell me good colleges for M.Des in India?

13th December 2014, 01:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m pursing my B.SC in Interior Design degree from KSOU i want to know that can i do masters degree M.Des in Interior Design after completion of my B.SC in Interior Design degree? Am' i eligible to do M.Des after B.SC in interior design? And if yes then plzz tell me good colleges for M.Des in India?
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Des in Interior Design after completing B.Sc in Interior Designing

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants must have passed Gradation in Interior Designing from any Institute/University recognised by law in India or Diploma in UG Design from a recognized University.

-> The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering M.Des in Interior Design Course:
  • Karavali College, (Affiliated to Mangalore University), Mangalore
  • Apeejay Institute of Design (Affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar), New Delhi
  • South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi
  • Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences, Calcutta
  • Sai School of Interior Design
  • The school of Interior design, CEPT, Ahmedabad
  • Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design Hyderabad
  • Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT) Kolkata
  • India Institute of Technology
  • Nirmala Niketan College of home science, Mumbai
  • Dhiyoh International School of Design (DISD), Pune
  • College of Art & Design (affiliated to University of Madras), Aminjikarai, Chennai
  • IILM School of Design, Near DLF Golf Course, Gurgaon
  • A.L.T College, Karnataka
  • Pinnacle Institute of Fashion Technology (PIFT), Ludhiana
11th March 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?

I am doing bsc in fashion design by Chandigarh university can i do masters in design after bsc if so plzz tell me the colleges
2nd August 2022, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can we do M.Des in fashion Design after Bsc in Fashion Design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?