19th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com

I am persuing b.com, I m a 2nd year student, after my b.com I am interested in interior designing.. how can I apply for that? what is the procedure to become a interior designer? and also provide me some names of colleges of interior designing in nioda.

10th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com

I am 12th pass from science I also give intermediate exam. Now I am doing commercial art foundation course in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune shall I get admission for interior designing in J.J. college , if yes then tell me the procedure.
14th March 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com

I m 2nd yr bcom student n want to do interior decorator along with tybcom.. how to do ..? N can these both courses done together
5th April 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2 nd year n my financial condition is not that good and i want to b an interior designer how should i do it with all these conditions?
29th April 2015, 09:17 AM
Syedkhizerahmed

Question Re: What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com

I am persuing b.com, I m a 2nd year student, after my b.com I am interested in interior designing.. how can I apply for that? what is the procedure to become a interior designer? and also provide me some names of colleges of interior designing in nioda.[/QUOTE]
18th June 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a fashion designer but my financial condition is not good ,so how can i do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?