31st July 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?

respected sir,
how and where can i apply for summer training in biotechnology? i am a student of btech(bt) 2nd year and want to do summer training in institutes like iit,bhu,or any other good institution. please guide me.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  2. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  3. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  4. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  5. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  6. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  7. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  8. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  9. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
  11. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  12. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  13. How to do summer training after pursuing B.E from Biotechnology?
  14. Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?
  15. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  16. How to apply for Summer training during M.Sc. (biotechnology). What are the possible opportunities?
  17. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  18. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
2nd August 2014, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?

Biotechnology is still in its infant stage in India. However, it is expected to be one of the largest fields in future India due to its rapid growth each day. It is such a field where higher studies is essential to get good jobs and work experiences. There are many institutes and organizations which provide training and certifications in this field. You can definitely opt for them to enhance your resume and opt for better career opportunities.

You can pursue training from:-
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai

You just need to contact the concerned organization, get the application forms and know the norms. Then you need to submit the completely filled application form along with the demand draft of training fees.
27th February 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?

I'm 2nd student of Bsc biotechnology. I want to do 1month training. Could u please suggest that can be helpful prefereably around Ludhiana area. What's the scope and fields I can apply for after completing my Bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?