9th November 2010, 08:34 AM
nitisingh

In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?

i amm student of biotechnology 2nd year.plz tell me the biotech trainig centre where i caan apply for trainig....plz tell me the procedure to aaply for summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  3. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  4. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  9. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  10. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  16. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  18. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
25th April 2011, 06:27 PM
ginny.duggal
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?

you can apply in dabar near anand vihar or any other nutritious company
18th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?

I am doing my B.Tech., Pharmaceutical Technology. Which institute should I go for summer training?
31st May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?

i want to do summer training training. please tell mee which training center is best for me in noida and delhi
7th November 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training after btech 2nd year (biotechnology)from gurgaon or any nearby place. can u please tell me some name of institutes for which i can apply..nd i dnt want to do my training in hospital .so plz guide me .
29th December 2011, 03:37 PM
Ankita Bhadra

I am pursuing M.Sc. biotechnology from Jiwaji University.Its my final year & I want to do 6 month training in BARC..How can I apply while doing Biotechnology??? What the procedure???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?