12th May 2011, 03:55 PM
mehtaheena

Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

I want to know about the cs course in Vadodara.
and also a full information about it
what is the time duration & fees for the CS course ?

Related Questions:
  1. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  2. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  3. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  8. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  9. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  10. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  11. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  12. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  13. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  14. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [New]
  16. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  17. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  18. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
30th March 2012, 09:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehtaheena View Post
I want to know about the cs course in Vadodara.
and also a full information about it
what is the time duration & fees for the CS course ?

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has four major regional councils and each of these regional comprise of various chapters. The contact detail of the Vadodara Chapter of the council has been provided below but as far as the regional council is concerned, the Vadodra Chapter comes under the following regional council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India:

WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
13 Jolly Maker Chambers
No.2, First Floor
Nariman Point
Mumbai 400021

Vadodra Branch of Western India Regional Council
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Office No.1 (2nd Floor)
Stop-N-Shop Plaza-Offtel Tower-II
R C Dutt Road,
Vadodara-390007
Ph:0265-2331498

Duration of each stage of the Company Secretary course is as follows:
  • Foundation Program - 8 months
  • executive Program - 9 months
  • Professional Program - 9 months
  • Management Training - 15 months
Fee Structure:
  • Foundation Program- Rs.3600
  • Executive Program- Rs.7000 (Commerce Graduates) and Rs.7750 (Non-Commerce Graduates)
  • Professional Program-Rs.9000
12th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

is there any icwai chapter in surat
26th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir Institute of Company Secrataries of india me Coaching bhi hota hain ya sirf material hi provide karte hain.Plz tell me
28th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

where is the institute of i.c.w.a. in baroda ?
28th August 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

where is the institute of i.c.w.a. established in baroda?
16th December 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

wht is company sectaries course
16th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

what is company secreties course
29th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

give information about cs also where do and can i start part time?
which month cource and can i strtwith b.b.a 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?