19th April 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?

Hello,
I want to take admission in Diploma in Banking and Finance,
Kindly Provide the information, regarding course duration,
fee structure, eligibility criteria, and the institutes in India.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  2. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  3. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  4. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  6. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  9. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  12. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  14. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  15. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  16. Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?
  17. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  18. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
16th October 2015, 12:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to take admission in Diploma in Banking and Finance,
Kindly Provide the information, regarding course duration,
fee structure, eligibility criteria, and the institutes in India.
Thank you.

The Diploma in Banking and Finance is a Post Graduate course.

The eligibility is a bachelor’s degree.

Various institutions offer this course through direct and distance modes of education.
You will study about domestic and international banking, monitoring and control of banks by the government and central banks, crisis and bailout of banks, banking products in retail and corporate sectors.

The fee structure for Banking and Finance Diploma course differs from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 per year. Regarding the fee you will have to check with the university that you are planning to join.

Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research
495/497, Collector's Colony, Wadivali Village, Chembur PIN-400074

Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management (TSCFM)
Email ID :[email protected]
Address :
257, S.V. Road, Bandra (W)

Shankar Narayan College of Arts & Commerce, Maharashtra
Address :
Mahavydyalaya Marg, Navghar Gaon,
Bhayandar (E) Thane - 401105 Maharashtra (india)
7th January 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?

I wanted to do banking course and want a bank job but my b.com graduation is unclear I have a back paper in 3rd year that I will give in April..till then what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?