12th August 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for JEXPO exam being 35 years old ST student?

I am 35 years old, Scheduled Tribe(ST) and completed B.Sc(P) in 2000 then sales job and doing private tuition at present.so, may i sit for jexpo exam in this or upcoming year ?

16th August 2014, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for JEXPO exam being 35 years old ST student?

Sorry, you are not eligible for JEXPO if you are 35 years old. Even if you belong to ST category then also your age is way above the criteria mentioned by the JEXPO.

The age limit for General category is 21 years and age relaxation of 3 years is given to candidates who belong to SC/ST category. Hence, that makes 24 years old which is way below 35 years.

Hence, you can't appear for this exam as per the notification of JEXPO. You have completed B.Sc Physics which is also a good course. You can get job on the basis of your B.Sc degree if you try for it. You can also go for a Master degree in your field as you are a Graduate. There are many options available for you but you have to make the decision according to your situation.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
9th August 2022, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for JEXPO exam being 35 years old ST student?

I am 27 year's old St candidate . May I sit for jexpo in this or upcoming year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?