16th August 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission in top 100 universities of US is possible with GRE score of 300 and IELTS band of 6?

Hello to everyone.This is Bhaskar frm Hyderabad.
Can i get M.S.(Computer Science or Management in Information Systems) admission in top 100 universities in U.S. with GRE score-300,IELTS band-6 with B.Tech in I.T-69.28%.

Regards
BHASKAR

Related Questions:
  1. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities? -- [New]
  2. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  3. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  4. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  9. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. Admission in top 100 universities after scoring 1010 in GRE?
  12. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  13. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  14. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  17. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  18. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
30th November 2014, 08:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in top 100 universities of US is possible with GRE score of 300 and IELTS band of 6?

No, you cannot get admission in top 100 universities with these scores. That's because the top 100 universities will ask for at least 320 marks in GRE and minimum of 7 bands in IELTS. And sometimes they will also consider your Graduation percentage, which should be at least 70 percentage. So, try to improve your scores if you want to get admission in top 100 universities.
Otherwise, you can easily get admissions in average universities with the GRE and IELTS scores, which you already have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?