16th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?

I had done my graduation with PCBZ in the year 1995. now i want to do post graduation through distance education. Can i do the same can I do Post graduation through distance education

16th August 2014, 11:23 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?

Dear of course you can complete Post Graduate Degree through distance mode and no matter that you have completed your bachelor's degree in 1995 and not matter what subjects you studied in your bachelor's degree.

There are many top ranked distance and open education universities that offers various types of Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate programs through distance mode and when you have got the facility to study further then you must utilize these sources and come ahead.

Universities provides admission in PG course on the basis of following eligibility criteria :

A candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a reputed institute/ college/ board/ university etc.

Some universities requires minimum percentage marks in graduation which is about 50% so I hope you have secured.

You can apply for admission in PG course in various universities which are listed below :

IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal University - Open and Distance Education

Nalanda Open University

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University

You should visit at the website of these universities and get more details about various courses offered by these universities, admission procedure, admission time, examination details etc.

All the best
17th August 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?

Is there in india homeopathic corresponding course available ?
M.Alam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?