16th August 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?

I want to know eligibility of post graduation in actuarial science and fees ,duration.also tell me coaching classes name requirement for post graduation in actuarial science and fees

18th August 2014, 10:03 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?

Eligibility to get admission in Master's Degree of Actuarial Science :

Admission Eligibility - You should be passed in bachelor's degree with Aptitude Test or Entrance Examination conducted by the particular university that you want to get admission in.

You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree and remember that your degree should be completed with Actuarial Science as major subject.

Fee Structure of Master's in Actuarial Science : Dear there are different universities that offers Master Degree in Actuarial Science and each university has different fee structure that is why fee can not be mentioned clearly but I have mentioned below from the source of a university so get idea about aggregate fee structure :

There will be four semesters in this course and fee for all semesters is about INR 96000/- which means INR 24000/- per semester and there may be some additional charges as - ATF etc. so you should find out a university and get complete prospectus admission year and get admission.

You want to know about Coaching Centers for Actuarial Science subject where you can enhance your knowledge so that I have listed names of some good coaching institutes below please read :

Pratap's Actuarial Clinic - Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai

Future Track

ACET Guru

Now its about fee structure of coaching institute so I will say it again that fee structure is different but I can give you an idea about average fee structure of Acturial Science course which is about INR - 60-80000 per year that you have to pay for quality teaching.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?