24th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?

Please advise me to which course we choose for politechnic (this is for my son's education). He has completed 10th class. Written polytechnic entrance and counselling, verification of certificates over. Now it is time to choose subject in polytechnic.

We are not able to decide a subject for him. Which subject is having great demand and job opportunities. We are in a disloma whether to send him for intermediate or polytechnic. Please advise us

3rd September 2014, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?

There are various branches in Polytechnic or Diploma course. But selecting a right course will help to build a bright future. some of the such courses are :-

-> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
-> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-> Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
-> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
-> Diploma in Garment Technology
-> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
-> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
-> Diploma in Information Technology

These courses have good job opportunities after completion of diploma course. If you are interested to continue your studies after diploma, then you can go for B.Tech by appearing for the LEET exam.
30th October 2015, 08:12 PM
jituvide

You should go for following diploma courses after appearing LEET:

Mechanical engineering

Civil engineering

Automobile Engineering

Production engineering

Computer engineering

Civil engineering

chemical engineering
12th February 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After passing my diploma in mechanical engineering can I take up civil engineering as degree??
21st February 2016, 09:15 PM
monikasiri

There are many courses to study Diploma after completing Tenth Standard.The courses offered in Diploma are:

-->Computer Science
-->Mechanical Engineering
-->Civil Engineering
-->Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-->Electrical and Communication Engineering
-->Auto mobile Engineering
-->Information Technology

The best course suggestible is Computer Science as it has pool of opportunities after the course.Students of different courses are also preferring to study computer science courses after completing their degree.So,its better to go for a course which has many ways to reach in future.If your kid is talented,Electrical and Communication Engineering is also a best course as it has lots of jobs in both Government and Private Sector.Government Jobs are more for Electrical and Communication Engineering students than Computer Science.Whereas,Computer Science students have less Government jobs but many Private sector jobs.
8th June 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

which stream was most wanted in government jobs and private sector job beetween electrical or civil or mechanical in diploma course?
3rd April 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects we have to study for polytechnic exam after 10th class?
3rd April 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Ashish jha
I reading in class tenth
I am giving exam of class tenth
I choose polytechnic
Can you say me how many subject i course
Please sir/ miss/ help me na
Can you say one more one things which subject for better of polytechnic
And one more say in defied
2nd May 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am Rupesh kumar. I have just completed my 10th board exam.
I choose polytechnic for my bright future then suggest me which subject I will take fos this.
7th April 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

After 10th i want to appear for polytechnic and i want to become a doctor can i able to become a doctor by the root of polytechnic or not ?
12th May 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am Bhavani I just completed 10th Std, and I choose polytechnic for my future, I have done 85 percentage in my sslc exam and I am interested in making designs of cars, mobiles , satellites etc. I invented many small robots cars , I am also interested in computer. So I get confused, to which courses do I choose? sir/madam please help me out to choose a better courses for my future
20th June 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Neha I just completed ssc exam and I want to choose polytechnic for my best future But Iam confused which field is better for me please help me to choose better field for my great future please
29th December 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Jyoti I just completed SSC GD CONSTABLE exam and I want to choose polytechnic for my best future But I am confused Which field is better for me please hetp me to choose better field for my great futureplease
19th March 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a 10th pass student study the diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
30th March 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am anjali. I just passed the exam of tenth cbse. I am confused which sub is better for me. I want to better job in high post in banking sector so, i choose polytechnic for my bright future. Can you help me to suggest which sub is better for me to achieve my goal.
28th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

We can do polytechnic after 10th class ? Commerce is good subject.
30th June 2023, 09:39 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Choosing a subject for a polytechnic course depends on your son's interests, career goals, and the available options within the polytechnic program. Polytechnic courses offer a variety of technical subjects across different disciplines.

Mechanical Engineering: This field focuses on designing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems.

Civil Engineering: Civil engineering deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of infrastructure projects like buildings, bridges, roads, and dams.

Electrical Engineering: Electrical engineering involves the study of electrical systems, circuits, and devices.

Computer Science Engineering: This field focuses on computer programming, software development, and computer hardware.

Electronics and Communication Engineering: This discipline deals with electronic circuits, communication systems, and signal processing.

Chemical Engineering: Chemical engineering involves the study of chemical processes and the design of chemical plants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?