25th August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?

Tell me that how to get admission in third year bcom at delhi university?? right now i'm pursuing my sy bcom from H.L.INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE,AHMEDABAD UNIVERSITY.

Related Questions:
3rd September 2014, 12:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?

The migration of candidates to 2nd and 3rd year of Honours and 3rd programme courses from other universities is not possible in Delhi University.

As you are from Ahmedabad university, you cannot get direct admission in 3rd year of Bachelor's degree of commerce. It is only permitted for candidates of Delhi university from one college to other on the basis of merit.

For any more details regarding migration to Delhi University click here

Thanks
16th April 2015, 12:34 AM
amanshrivastava98

The procedure for such a transfer is as follows :

First of all, this can be done from a private to private or from a govt to private college only.

If such is the case, then follow the steps below :

1. Check for the seats available in the college of your choice and your branch.

2. If there are seats available then you should apply for the permission for transfer to the highest authority of the college and the university.

3. If they permit you, then you should apply for the permission in your university and college.

4. With the consent of both the sides you can apply for the Transfer Certificate in the college with the requisite and do the needful.

NOTE :
Do not apply for the transfer certificate in the current college of yours in advance, otherwise you will be in a big big mess.
13th May 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the address from where i will get the admission forms for B.com pass course (Correspondence) from Delhi University?
29th April 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Please give info regarding tentative exam schedule of B.Com (H) 2nd year under Calcutta University................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?