30th April 2012, 05:09 PM
ravindra232323

How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?

i am passed 12th with 85 percents and doing bca-3rd year, right now from doeacc preet vihar. how can i get admission into foreign language through delhi university in this july'2012?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do part time course in French?
  2. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  3. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  4. How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th
  5. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  6. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  7. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  8. Can I join any colleges with 84.63% in CAT?
  9. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  10. Information about hotel management and other related courses after passing 12th?
  11. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  12. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  13. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  14. How to take admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th? Are there any forms for BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  16. What is the minimum marks required for GATE scholarship? Can I get NIT(KUK), PEC Chandigarh and GJU Hisar?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
5th August 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?

how we get admission in du colleges for the foreign language?
and what's the date for admission?
9th February 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?

how can i get admission for language course......and what is the time period of admission
6th July 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in july.and what will the timing and fees for italian certificate course.
27th November 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th right now and want to persue in language field.. Please tell me how i'll b able to get admission in du? N what are the criterias?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?