27th August 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Doctorate or PhD which one would be better to specialize in Carnatic Music(Instrumental Violin)?

Dear sir/madam,
I want to do doctorate or Ph.d in Carnatic music(Instrumental-violin). Which one will be better or how many years it will take to complete the course. Pls help me to go about it as i want to join the earliest. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifying NET is equal to PhD? What will I get Doctorate or PhD?
  2. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  3. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  4. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  5. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  6. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  7. How to become a professor in Junior College? I have done commerce from English Medium
  8. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Can I opt for M.Phil in Carnatic music through correspondence? What is the procedure to join the course?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after finishing MCA? Best institution to pursue doctorate?
  12. Can I appear for CSIR NET exam after completing MSc Physics with 61.5% from recognized university?
  13. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  14. Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?
  15. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology?
  16. Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  17. What are the career options available after doing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology? -- [New]
11th August 2017, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doctorate or PhD which one would be better to specialize in Carnatic Music(Instrumental Violin)?

Ph.D and doctorate are same qualification. There is no difference at all. Hence, you can apply for admission without any confusion, if you are interested in research programme.

The Ph.D programme varies from 2 years to 5 years in most of the stream. It depends on you to complete the research and thesis work on time. Admission is through entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?