27th August 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?

By Profession I a Medical Doctor with a Diploma in Child Health and Msc in community Health from Liverpool school of Topical medicine and hygiene university of Liverpool UK. Currently am working as Assisstant Professor in Department of Public Health Khyber Medical College Peshawar Pakistan. I have 15 years of teaching experience have also conducted research in Malawi Africa, and Locally for WHO & MOH.

Due to family reason am not able to study abroad currently am looking for universities who could offer me Doctorate course in Public Health online preferable in India?

my E-mail address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  2. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  3. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  4. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  5. How can i get admission in PhD. in universities other than TGOU, Nagaland after M.Sc in Mental Health?
  6. How can I register myself for MPH in India after completing masters from Western Kentucky university in Public health?
  7. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  8. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  9. How can I apply for All India OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh? I'm not having 40 years residence yet
  10. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  11. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector?
  12. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  13. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  14. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  15. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  16. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  18. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
11th August 2017, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?

There are many open universities in India, which will offer you admission in distance mode like IGNOU. There are other reputed universities too for pursuing distance mode courses from India, but you need to have a learning center of the university near your city, to pursue such courses.

You can apply for admission, when there is an admission notification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?