13th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get NET exam forms? What is the eligibility criteria and date of the exam?

sir i want to know from where i can get the net exam form and what eligibility required for this exam and date of the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  2. Last date to submit for B.Ed forms? Eligibility criteia for B.Ed Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria and exam pattern?
  5. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for NET exam? What are the benefits of NET exam? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and examination date of CSIR-NET?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  9. When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria of IRS exam? Date of exam and last date of submission of form?
  11. Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?
  12. What is the criteria for TGT and PRT exam? Date of the entrance exam? When are the forms out?
  13. Date of forms for UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for NET exam? I have completed M.Com, PGDCA
  16. What shall I do if my date of birth mismatches the eligibility criteria for IES Exam while registering?
  17. When are the forms of NET SET exam going to be announced? What is the date of the exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?
30th June 2014, 08:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get NET exam forms? What is the eligibility criteria and date of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know from where i can get the net exam form and what eligibility required for this exam and date of the exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

The Educational Qualification is required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks .Marks relaxation provide for SC/ST category , needed 50% in masters degree.Final year student are also applicable for NET Exam

There is no age criteria for NET Exam.But for JRF your age should be below 28 years old.

Fees

General Rs. 400/-
Other Backward Classes(OBC) Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) Rs. 100/-

All papers contain objective question and There will be no negative marking.

You will get UGC NET form in ugc website , you can apply here through online system . 2014 December UGC NET exam notification may be published in the moth of September .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?