4th September 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?

My brother recently completed his s.s.c(10th std)
kindly tell me which group he has to take in intermediate and what is the next step after his intermediate? and further steps in detail...

7th September 2014, 11:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?

After completion of 10th standard, you have two choices whether to go for Diploma or to go for Intermediate course. If you are Interested to do Intermediate course, you can find many choices to opt the branch in which you are interested. Some of the branches in Intermediate course are :-

-->MPC :- If you are interested to become an Engineer, then you need to opt the MPC course.

-->BIPC :- If you are interested to become a Doctor, then you need to opt the BIPC course.

-->MEC or CEC :- If you want to become a Chattered Accountant, then you need to opt the MEC or CEC course.

Steps to be Taken after Intermediate :-

If you have completed the Intermediate course in MPC, then you can continue your higher studies by opting the B.E or B.Tech course.

If you have completed the Intermediate course in BIPC, then you can opt the MBBS or BDS or B.Pharmacy or BHMS course for your higher studies.

If you have completed the intermediate course in MEC and CEC, then you can opt the CA course for your higher studies.
1st May 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?

Hi, I am Gousiya. I have recently completed my SSC. Next which course I have to take in intermediate. Please give me a good suggestion.
27th June 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

My sister was completed ssc and which group she has take for becoming an IPS officer?
27th December 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

My brother was completed intermediate MPC and which group he Tate for becoming an CA
3rd March 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is kamana Rambabu my daughter completed intermediate. She interested IAS studding please tell me which is best collage in Andhrapradesh or amaravathy states. Another question is which subjects to take in degree to reached the goal please sir
24th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is muzammil i completed my ssc with excellent result so i choose MPC course in intermediate, so i want to became IAS officer so what should i do after inter
16th September 2020, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate with bipc what group I should take in degree for ias
28th April 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Career scope for cec and Mec students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?