5th September 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?

Sir
I have completed Diploma(IT) in an AICTE approved college,now I am interested to complete B.Tech in an AICTE approved college in Distance Education in pune,Maharashtra, Plz give me some other name of AICTE approved colleges on my email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  2. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  4. List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?
  5. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech(Distance Education)
  7. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  8. List of AICTE approved distance education colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which colleges are suitable for me if I want to do B.Tech course through distance education(AICTE approved) after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  11. AICTE approved colleges offering distance education in B.Tech course?
  12. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
  13. List of approved AICTE polytechnics for distance education?
  14. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. AICTE approved colleges for distance education diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  17. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  18. List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?

9th September 2014, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?

You can apply for following AICTE approved colleges in Maharashtra.

1. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Tech, Mumbai
2. Ramrao Adik Institute of Tech, Mumbai
3. Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engineering, Kolhapur
4. Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering, Mumbai
5. Rajaram Bapu Institute of Tech, Islampur
6. Pillai’s Institute of IT, EMSR, Mumbai
7. Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
8. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai
9. Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Mumbai
10. DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute, Kolhapur
11. Maharashtra Academy of Engineering, Alandi
12. Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur
13. Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur
14. Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune
15. Vidyalankar Institute of Tech, Mumbai
16. PES Modern College of Engineering, Pune
17. Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune

12th May 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?

KSOU is approved by AICTE for distance education for diploma in civil

1st July 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I miss Anjali Shriram Tiwari has complied my ssc in 1997 but willing to take admission for information technology polytechnic. Will I get admission? I stay in nasik Maharashtra.I scored 47.9% in 10th. Plz help me to get admission in aicte approved distance learning college in Maharashtra

7th December 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is Central India Institute of Management Studies approved for distance education

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?