21st September 2011, 04:37 AM
bhupesh.joshi

Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?

sir,
[1] As u have mentioned that distance courses are approved by dec. not by aicte but amie courses are approved by aicte and dec. though it is distance education.
and

[2] Why amie passed candidates are given more preferance than other distance degree[technical and dec.approved] providing universites.????

NAME-Bhupesh joshi
DIPLOMA ENG.-Nainital Govt. Polytechnic College
EMAIL [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  2. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  3. Is the M.Tech distance learning program offered by KSOU Mysore AICTE approved?
  4. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  5. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is AMIE approved by AICTE? Can i apply for government job after AMIE? -- [New]
  7. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  8. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  9. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  10. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  11. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  12. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  14. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  15. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  16. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  17. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  18. Can I get a job in IT firm after completing BSc IT with 60%
21st December 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?

in distance learning courses what is the provision to do bca? do you have the facility to do bca from your univesity in distant learning
15th March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?

i passed hslc in 1978 & hsc in 1981 from seba, then completed three & half year diploma in civil engineering from assam in 1985 and now working in irrigation assam. i have interest in mathematics also. which dist. learning program suitable for me? please inform me in detail. thanking you.
yours
G. chetri
mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?