10th September 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?

I am Second year BTECH C.S.E. student in nit jamshedpur. i want to do internship from renowned company like microsoft,apple google,etc. But i dont know from where to get information about these internship and syllabus for these internship and when to apply.please reply me as soon as possible in my email.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Infosys, IBM, Microsoft and Apple offering internship at Bangalore?
  2. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  3. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th
  5. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  6. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  7. Answer of following internship interview question?
  8. Requirements for getting placed in Microsoft and Google?
  9. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  10. How to get job in Google and Microsoft?
  11. Information about company proving internship in year early at Hyderabad?
  12. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  15. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  16. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  17. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
16th September 2014, 12:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?

The companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google have their own procedure for the internship.
To get the internship in these companies you need to apply online on their websites in the students and internship section. You need to register in their websites and complete the registration. Submission of resume is mandatory during the registration process while applying in these companies.
After the successful registration if you get selected, they will send the syllabus for the written test which is followed by the interview. You will get notified after successfully completing each stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?