2nd June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in big companies? What is the use of internship? Will I get any hike in salary after doing internship?

hello sir....
-how to apply for internship in big companies?
-what is the use of internship?
-will i get any hike in salary after doing internship?
-how to negotiate with big companies to get internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in big companies? What is the use of internship? Will I get any hike in salary after doing internship?
  2. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  5. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  9. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  11. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  12. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  14. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships? -- [New]
  15. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
20th November 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in big companies? What is the use of internship? Will I get any hike in salary after doing internship?

Sir , I am pursuing MBA from kingston eng.college in final year . I want to do summer training in HCL in Ghaziabad . how to apply for this??? please help me
21st November 2013, 03:33 PM
jafferp

Default Re: How to apply for internship in big companies? What is the use of internship? Will I get any hike in salary after doing internship?

Internship means doing some practical work in companies or reasearch related to your studies...it gives practical experience... like how to talk with the company collegues and how to face the problems in future while you are working....
11th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest some companies for internship after second year b?tech for 6 weeks in delhi
16th December 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
As a ECE student what are all the additional courses i needed to get placed in Robert Bosch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?