13th September 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?

I have passed bds course from a private college in india. Now i want to do internship in anothe college or hospital in india.please advise the proccedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  6. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  7. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  8. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  9. List of Private dental colleges available in Goa or Pondicherry having MDS courses?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  11. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  12. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  13. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  16. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  18. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
17th August 2018, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?

You need to get permission from your present college, if you want to pursue your internship at any other college or hospital. Some colleges don't allow it, but some don't have any problem.

Just contact your college as soon as possible, if you are all clear about getting internship at some other place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?