9th January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?

Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship ? and what will happen if collage denies to pay due to scarce of funds ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Is there any way I can get paid internship during 2nd year vacations?
  3. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  4. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  7. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  8. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  9. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai?
  10. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  11. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  12. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  13. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course?
  14. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  15. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  16. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  17. Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?
  18. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
12th January 2014, 02:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?

Internship makes a candidate ready for the profession by giving an idea about professionalism with experience in the professional environment. It not only makes a student proficient but also boosts his/her confidence and matures him/her in his/her work. Profession of dentistry is a tough job since any wrong step can reflect into the life of a person. Hence practical training as well as experiencing the real patients and learning how to treat them perfectly is essential which can be possessed only through internships. Hence one year of internship is given to the BDS students to help them learn and face real world problems and handle the situation well. It is to make them experienced for better treatment of patients by them in the future.

The internship amount is funded by the government of India. There is a separate fund for this in every medical college and has nothing to do with the college funds. So you should contact the administrative office of your medical college if they are not providing internship amount. In case of private medical colleges, it is tough to recover the amount if the college denies but in government ones, you can definitely get it. You can also take legal help to recover the internship amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?