13th September 2014, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get Medical Reimbursement from company if no insurance facility is provided by company?

Hi! To all

I got infection due to unhygienic environment of my work place. I have allergy from tobacco and raw onion. Every one knows this in my office but still a few persons use to eat it (acc to office rule also tobacco is ban in office) and now one use to punish them. Few days back one of my senior came to my cabin and he was eating tobacco and I got infected to badly that I got fever and all other allergic symptoms. I got hospitalised also. After a medical leave of around 12 days I am back to work due to the pressure made by my company. But I am medically not fit doctors asked me to take bed rest. I got a lot of expenses’ on my medical tests and medicine’s. But our company does not provide any medical insurance, so is there any way to get medical reimbursement as I got ill due to unhealthy environment of my office. I have raised my voice against these thing many times but they resulted worth less. Please help me. I live far away from my home town, in a pg. And company does not provide any social service to its employees. I have my medical certificate with me and all my reports.
Please help me SirMa’am.what should i do? they are going to cut my salary also.
Thank you to all for supporting me.

18th May 2017, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get Medical Reimbursement from company if no insurance facility is provided by company?

If there is no such facility given by the company, then it will be difficult to demand for it. You can only complain about it or file a case against the company. It will be difficult to prove that you got I'll due to your office, if you want to fight a case.

You worked for that company in spite of knowing everything, which will act against you. You should have taken decision a little bit earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?