25th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?

Now, I am studying in 2nd year of Banking & Insurance.But I am interested in Company Secetary and Law.so my question is that what should I do? and any other professional coursed are available after TYB.com?

31st December 2011, 08:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now, I am studying in 2nd year of Banking & Insurance.But I am interested in Company Secetary and Law.so my question is that what should I do? and any other professional coursed are available after TYB.com?
If you are planning to pursue Company Secretary course as well as LLB, I would suggest you to enroll for both the courses after completion of your graduation.
Since Company Secretary course is imparted through correspondence mode by ICSI, you will be able to attend the regular classes of LLB program.
After graduation, the duration of the LLB program is 3 years and as far as company secretary course is concerned, being a graduate you will be exempted from the Foundation Program and will be able to register directly for the Executive Program, which will be followed by Professional program.

Company secretary along with LLB is a very good move and once you qualify both the professional courses, you will have tremendous opportunities in the market.
11th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?

i just gave my professional level exam..i wanted to know any other course which i can pursue & which would be related to cs??i don't want to study llb..is der any other option??
25th May 2013, 10:48 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CSI Stands for ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India ) and is basically offered through distance mode education .The duration of the Course is approximately 4 years and the Course is divided into four major stages like, Foundation Course, Executive Course , Management Training and Professional Course ..

To Join in Foundation Course than you should hold 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University and Graduation candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

To Join in Executive Course , than you should hold Graduates ( Bachelor degree ) or Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University are directly eligible for Executive Course ..

After Completing the Executive Program the applicant need to Undergo for Management Training for 15 Moths ..

To Join in Professional Program than you should Complete Executive program in CS (or) The candidate who Complete ICWAI / ICAI Course are eligible to apply for CS Professional Course ..

The Fee Structure for Company Secretary Course ::

--> For Foundation Program :- Rs.3600
--> For Executive Program :- Rs. 7000 for commerce graduates and ( Rs.7750 ) for Non-Commerce graduates.
->> For Professional Program :- Rs.9000

Subjects for ICWAI Course :::

= English and Business Communication
= Elements of Business Laws and Management
= Economics and Statistics
= Financial Accounting
= Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
= Company Secretarial Practice
= Drafting ,Appearances ,Pleading
= Strategic Management , Alliances and International Trade
= Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
= Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
= Governance / Business Ethics and Sustainability
= Financial /Treasury/ Forex Management
= General and Commercial Laws
= Company Accounts
= Cost and Management Accounting
= Tax Laws
= Company Law
= Economic and Labour Laws
= Securities Laws and Compliances

For more information, please visit the Official website : www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?