16th September 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?

I give my hs exam under WBCHSE. I am not satisfied with my marks in physics, maths and biology also. I want to give my hs exam under WBCHSE again. Is it possible?

21st September 2014, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?

Since you are not satisfied with the marks you have secured in the Physics, Maths and Biology subjects, if the WBSCHE board conducts an improvement exams, then you can register and appear for the exams once again.

If there are no improvement exams conducted by WBSCHE board, then you cannot appear for the exams once again because the exams will be conducted only to the failed candidates and the regular candidates. You are not eligible to register to appear for the regular examinations as well as you cannot also register for the supplementary examinations unless you have failed subjects. So,there is no chance for you to reappear for the examinations.
22nd September 2014, 01:11 PM
Tali_Zorah

Default Re: Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?

You can as long as those are WBSCHE improved exams if only for those who didn't pass then you can't
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?