16th September 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in public or private sector in forthcoming months?

Sir, Now I am completing my B.tech in chemical engineering from IIT Kanpur in April. Can I get a job in public or private sector in forthcoming months.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  6. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  8. Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?
  9. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  10. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  11. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  12. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  13. How to join core sectors like power after finishing B.Tech from EEE department
  14. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  15. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  16. How many public and private sector companies are there in India?
  17. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  18. After doing MCA from Karnataka how much salary can I receive?
21st September 2014, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in public or private sector in forthcoming months?

Yes, you can surely get job in the private as well as public sector in the forthcoming months. You should prepare for GATE through which you can easily get into the public sector and for private sector, you need to apply in various companies through written test and walk-ins.

The job prospectus of chemical engineers are vast and different.Private sector jobs after doing Chemical engineering.:
->mineral-based industries
->chemical industries
->manufacturing industries
->polymerization and oxidation
->manufacturing of insecticides, paints, medicines etc
->refineries

Govt. sector jobs after doing chemical engineering.:
->petroleum industries
->atomic power palnts
->Health related research institutes
->biotechnological and nanotechnological organizations

You can get opportunities in organizations like: ONGC, SAIL, IOCL etc.

Jobs abroad after doing chemical engineering.
->food processing
->explosive manufacturing
->mineral processing
->coal preparation
->pharmaceuticals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?