19th September 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Could I get scholarship without attending any entrance exam?

Hello experts I want to want to know that if i dont attend the the scholarship exam i get scholarship? Could i get scholarship without attending scholar exam?

16th April 2015, 11:31 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I get scholarship without attending any entrance exam?

Yes, you can get scholarship without attending any entrance examination. Generally, the scholarships are provided on the basis of qualifying examination marks or by keeping an entrance examination. The CSS scholarship is provided on the basis of class 12 marks for pursuing higher education. There are few scholarships provided by keeping an entrance examination ex: NTSE, Olympiad.
17th April 2015, 07:37 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Could I get scholarship without attending any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello experts I want to want to know that if i dont attend the the scholarship exam i get scholarship? Could i get scholarship without attending scholar exam?

No dear, if you do not attend the Scholarship exam then how can you be eligible for the Scholarship nomination ! So, for getting the Scholarship at-least you must attend the Scholarship exam, so that at-least you can get nominated for the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?