30th September 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?

sir,
i am studying B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 3rd year.Annual fees for that course is 50000(including hostel accommodation) .But my father is tailor(working to others) .His annul income is 30000.it is very small than my fees,so we applying education loan for that.but we get only 30000Rs.so we can't manage financial problems.so i need urgently one scholarship.so if you know something related to solve my problems,please tell me to my email address..thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  2. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  4. How can I get scholarship after doing BSc 3rd year?
  5. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  6. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic? -- [New]
  7. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  8. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  10. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  11. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any scholarship for B.Tech 3rd year student with 69%?
  13. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  14. How to get renewal form for 3rd time renewal of "Your Corner" scholarship?
  15. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  16. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  17. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  18. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
25th April 2015, 09:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?

The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidates to puerile their higher educations. As you are in 3red year of your graduation, at this stage you cannot apply for any scholarship. Generally, the scholarships are applied at the beginning of the academic year. But it is advisable to contact the college scholarship section to enquire whether there are any merit scholarships are available in the college. As some colleges offer merit scholarships for the candidates for academic toppers etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?