30th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Will bank provide the Loan to study from Nagaland University?

I want to do b.tech in Nagaland University. Will the bank wil provide me the bank loan to study from such university as i named above?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  2. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  3. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  6. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  10. How to get Education Loan to study in USA?
  11. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  13. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  14. Study loan for Farmer's son for CPT?
  15. Which bank can provide me loan for DNS course?
  16. Does colleges provide help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get in hand?
  17. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  18. Rules regarding LEET to get education loan from bank authorities?
25th April 2015, 09:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will bank provide the Loan to study from Nagaland University?

Yes, you can get the educational loan to pursue your graduation course in Nagaland university.

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate should have secured admission in professional/ technical course through entrance test or through a selection process.

* Candidates should have secured admission in any of the recognized university/ college.

* Candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in qualifying examination for admission to graduation course.

-> The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.

-> All nationalized banks will provide educational loans. It is better to take educational loan in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?