7th October 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is MPSC better than further studies? What path should I follow after post graduation?

Is mpsc exam beneficial than post graduation after completing the post graduation what would be my selection of path?

Related Questions:
  1. How to give UPSC and MPSC exam after graduation? What are the post offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC
  2. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  3. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
  4. Which graduation course is best for MPSC? I have passed 12th exam
  5. Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  7. How to become a scientist? I like Physics
  8. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  9. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  10. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  12. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  13. Will I have to appear for MPSC exam after appearing for T.Y.B.A? How many posts are there in MPSC?
  14. What should I do after Post Graduate degree in Defence Studies being interested in Mass Communication?
  15. Procedure for MPSC exam after completion of graduation? Books to be referred for MPSC entrance exam?
  16. How to do my higher graduation in USA? I want to graduation in ICT
  17. Can a graduate chemical engineer apply for MPSC entrance exam
  18. Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?
9th October 2014, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MPSC better than further studies? What path should I follow after post graduation?

MPSC is a good option but there is no guarantee of success because of high level of competition. If you are confident that you can clear MPSC exam, then surely it is the best option but make sure you have other options also because you have to devote time to study for MPSC exam.

Go for post graduation, if you are interested in becoming a lecturer or doing Ph.D in your discipline. Higher studies is mainly aimed at research purpose and also required for becoming lecturer in colleges.

Therefore, the decision totally depends on your priorities. Choose according to your interest. You can get jobs after graduation itself in private sector. I would advice you to join some private job, if you are going for MPSC.
10th June 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MPSC better than further studies? What path should I follow after post graduation?

I have pass 12th science with 66%,I want to become an IPS officer ,so which is the best stream for me to complete graduation course,.Please guide me .
30th May 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 66% in science I am confused which course is better for mpsc BA or BSC and why?
15th August 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam .I want to become PSI .which graduation is better for mpsc exam. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?