15th May 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?

Sir,
I want to do BEd correspondence from Jammu University. Pl tell how i can apply for Correspondence BEd and what is the eligibility for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  2. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  3. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  4. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  5. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  6. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  7. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  8. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  10. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  11. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course?
  14. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%? -- [New]
  15. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  16. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  17. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  18. How to apply for SET exam of Kerala? I have completed B.E from Jammu University
1st September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?

Elligiblty of distance b.ed
4th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?

B.Ed course of Jammu Univeristy 2011-12
5th September 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

online admission b.ed 2011-12
8th September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for correspondence B.ed in osmania university
9th September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how can i apply for b.ed correspondence in jammu university and what is the eligibility for the same and the fee structure.
13th September 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know jammu university's b.ed course equivalent in berhampur university .If it equivalent, how can I joining in jammu university and what is the eligibility for the same and the fee structure.
13th September 2011, 11:18 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
B.Ed. (Two Year Course) through Distance Education Mode ... experience, up to the last date of submission of application form will be eligible for admission ... Prospectus will be available with effect from 24th March, 2011 and the same can be downloaded from ... UNIVERSITY-OF-JAMMU-Correspondance-Courses Details ...
Thanks,
14th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for b.ed distance course from jammu and kashmir university, plz provide me advice, my contact no. is 9296501706.
17th September 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

When is last of bead in jamu university
19th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for b.ed distance course from jammu and kashmir university, plz provide me advice, my contact no. is
20th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

last date of b.ed.
22nd September 2011, 12:54 PM
krishnvirsingh

I am apply for bed Exam in jammu
25th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of correspondence BED
1st October 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPTETexam after passing 12th with 57% marks from delhi and D.ed with 84% marks from m.p.?
Sir,
I'm an OBC candidate I've passed 10 2 with 57%
2nd October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MBA AND MY NET IS CLEARED SO M I ELEGIBLE TO TEACH PGT CLASSES
14th October 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

counselling schedule-IV for local/non-local candidates
21st October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam........ Good mrng,
I need to know about IV counselling schedule for b.ed. Plz do rep.
27th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Raj Ishu

Re: How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University.
23rd November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 42% marks in graduation.can i apply for b.e.d from jammu university
23rd November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 42%marks.can i apply for b.e.d from jammu university
7th December 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of admission form
23rd December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir please information for the b.ed correspondence corse . and last date to apply for 2011-12 year
30th December 2011, 12:10 PM

Smile Re: How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?

Sir I want to know how to apply for this title for bed correspondence
30th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have 44.5%in gradution can i do bed from fee structure
15th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to knw the eligibility for b.ed......
27th January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,are there necessory two years experience for correspondence b.ed
28th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can i apply for b.ed course from jammu and kashmir university, plz tell me the whole procedure of this also fee structure and time period.
When it's new session starts? Plz send me all information on this e-mail id : [email protected]

Thanks.
28th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can i apply for b.ed distance course from jammu and kashmir university, plz tell me its whole procesedure, fee structure, time period.
Plz send all information on this email-id : [email protected]

Thanks.
29th January 2012, 12:35 PM
mani_baban

Respected sir,
B.Ed. (Two Year Course) through Distance Education Mode ... experience, up to the last date of submission of application form will be eligible for admission ... Prospectus will be available with effect from 24th March, 2011 and the same can be downloaded from ... UNIVERSITY-OF-JAMMU-Correspondance-Courses Details ...
Thanks
31st January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am center govt soldier.please give me my answer that i am attend the distance b Ed education.
23rd February 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 42.3% in graguation can u plz tell am i eligible for b-ed from jamu uni. corespondence.... my e-mail id is ([email protected])
28th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University
11th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hl,i am a teacher I got45% marks in graduation .can I do it b.ed correspondence in jammu university

16th August 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m professor in a b.ed. colege in Jammu. please call me @ 8528501377 for details
19th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am from delhi. How can i get form b.ed from delhi?
7th October 2012, 08:10 PM
RAHUL K0

B.Ed. (Two Year Course) through Distance Education Mode ... experience, up to the last date of submission of application form will be eligible for admission ... Prospectus will be available with effect from 24th March, 2011 and the same can be downloaded from ... UNIVERSITY-OF-JAMMU-Correspondance-Courses Details .
1st January 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.ed. through distance learning university. I have completed my M.Sc. Physics. I don't have teaching experience of more than 9 months and now I am not working. I want to do b.ed. without entrance exam and if not possible then please let me know the other procedure and charges with last date. Anish Mistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?