1st February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?

I want to do B.ed. through correspondence from Jammu University only.Kindly tell me the admission procedure and eligibility conditions and last date of applying.Pl. guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  2. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  4. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  9. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  10. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  11. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  12. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  13. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  14. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?
  17. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
6th May 2012, 04:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.ed. through correspondence from Jammu University only.Kindly tell me the admission procedure and eligibility conditions and last date of applying.Pl. guide me.

To pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from Jammu University through correspondence mode, candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University
  • Must be working as a full time teacher in a recognized School within the territorial Jurisdiction of Jammu University
  • Must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience either at a stretch or in parts at the time of Admission.
Admission is based on basis of merit. For information regarding the admission procedure one may contact the following given helpline numbers:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?