13th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do a fresh start for JEE preparation?

am dps goin student in 11 I joined Narayna very late (in august).... and they missed many starting topics..... by which my base really didn;t build up well.....
now after the reshuffling test in class 12 i am in the last batch with weaker students comin from different badges still have strong base then me....
my class 11 was horrible because dps takes test on monday.... so does narayna....and as i had joined in august i had 1st semester exams in september due to whch i had to miss 1-2 classes in Narayana..i also had to join tutuions... to get good marks in school... due to whcih i lacked self study time for iit....
i have joined weekend course...
i am not able to study for both....please help.....ps- school test aren't that easy in my school....
now in 12 i want to make a fresh start.....
my email id is [email protected]
pelase experts help......

14th October 2014, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a fresh start for JEE preparation?

Since, you have not learnt any topics in your college, I suggest you to go to JEE coaching outside of your college. They will start the preparation for your examination from the beginning of the syllabus to end of the syllabus, and they will concentrate more upon important topics. Since, you are having less time, it is best to take coaching from the coaching centers. Prepare and practice yourself from the standard JEE preparation books such as HC Verma, RD Sharma, etc. If you have any doubts, then you can clarify in the coaching center. This is the way that you need to prepare for your JEE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?