13th October 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?

Fee structure for 4 years b.tech including hostel fee and mess fee and reg fee structure for 4years B.Tech and whether the total amount will be reimbursed by bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  4. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  5. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  6. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  8. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  9. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  10. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  11. What is the total fee for B.Tech including the Hostel and Mess fee? Which branch is good for a new student?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  13. Total year fee in BITS Pilani? What is the hostel fee and semester fee?
  14. How can I get MCA seat in NIT Warangal?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?
  17. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  18. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?

16th October 2014, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?

The fees structure of B.Tech course varies from college to college. In government institutions it is less while it is more in private institutions. Some private institutions even charge upto 8-10 lakhs for the B.Tech course. Yes, you can get the total money reimbursed by the bank provided you fulfill all the norms and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank.

13th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?

dear Sir, my student has scored 504 rank in kiitee exam 2015. i have some question about yearwise expenditure of your college. we know that during councellinga sum of Rs. 62000/- have to pay. how many amount in totality i have to pay during admission and on which dt.?per semister what is the cost ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?