9th May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?

respected sir;
I Mayank Singh has scored 22,375 rank in KIITEEE entrance examination .
I want to know about total 4 yr. fee of B.Tech course including tution ,mess & hostel fee.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  3. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  4. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  5. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  12. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  13. Total fee structure for B.Tech along with the hostel fee fur SV University?
  14. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  15. KIIT total fee for B.Tech Electronics?
  16. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  17. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech course with Hostel Fees?
  18. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
2nd June 2012, 09:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir;
I Mayank Singh has scored 22,375 rank in KIITEEE entrance examination .
I want to know about total 4 yr. fee of B.Tech course including tution ,mess & hostel fee.
The fee structure of 4 years B.Tech program at KIIT University are as follows [ 2012-13]:
  • Tuition Fee: Rs.55,000 Per Semester
  • Other Fee: Rs.80,000 Per Year.
  • Registration Fee: Rs.1,000 Per Semester
  • Examination Fee: Rs.1,000 Per Semester
  • Hostel Fee: Rs.35,000 Per Year.
For admission detail refer to the official website of KIIT University.
20th November 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?

admission form for B.Tech 2014
15th May 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 2303 rank in kiitee 2014....can i get CS also give me the idea of 4 year btech course fee
19th May 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir;
I Sourav Pal has scored 12933 rank in KIIT 2014 entrance examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?