4th May 2011, 01:48 PM
CHAKRAPANI.C.G

Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?

Please let me know the procedure for admission to mbbs in tamilnadu govt. Colleges of other state students viz., from andhra pradesh. Where can i get the application form. What is the last date of submission. What was the cut-off marks last year i.e., 2010 for mbc girl students of other states

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  2. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET?
  3. Any entrance exam for admission to Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu, AP and Kerala for Non Domiciled students?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  5. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  6. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing medical college under MBC category through government quota in Tamilnadu
  8. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu government college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC caste wise
  9. What is the reservation available for other state candidates in Tamilnadu? Cutoff marks of last year?
  10. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  11. Is there any scholarship for students who are studying in government university in other states? -- [New]
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring a MBBS cutoff of 193.75 under MBC category?
  13. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  14. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  15. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Will I get a job after scoring 135 marks in IBPS?
  17. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Odhisha domicile is eligible for EAMCET 2015 Medical seat?
19th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?

Please let me know the procedure for admission to mbbs in tamilnadu govt. Colleges of other state students viz., from andhra pradesh. Where can i get the application form. What is the last date of submission. What was the cut-off marks last year i.e., 2010 for mbc girl students of other states
19th May 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?

Which is the last date to submit medical application form for tamilnadu medical counselling?
23rd May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i am a native of kerala state.how will i get admission for mbbs in tamil nadu
25th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a native of kerala state.how will i get admission for mbbs in tamil nadu
29th May 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

iam a native of andhrapradesh state.is there any opurtuinty for the students of the other states to do M.B.B.S in tamilnadu?
19th June 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

i am a native of Kerala how will i get an admission for mbbs in tamlnadu
20th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

when will the mbbs counciling in tamilnadu start?
9th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR MBBS ENTRANCE TEST IN TAMILNADU, WHEN WILL BE THE EXAM DATE, WHERE CAN I GET THE APPLICATION TO APPLY
29th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know - when and where I get the MBBS entrance examination application and cost of the same. Can students from Kerala get admission in the Tamil Nadu medical colleges through entrance test.
Please let me know
7th February 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am syuding in AP since my Ist STD.Now I am in intermediate. But our native is Tamilnadu.Can I apply for Medical in Tamilnadu Govt .colleges. Please let me know the way to apply.T
16th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a native of odisha. How will i get admission in MBBS in any private medical colleges in tamilnadu? please let me know.
16th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a native of Kerala with 94% in the 2 examination. please let me know how to get admission in Tamilnadu govt.medical colleges?
27th May 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i belong to pondicherry my cutoff mark is 196 weatheri will get seat in mmcchennai
1st June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of tamil nadu medical college application for the year 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?