21st October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?

respected sir
i am a student of btech electrical engineering of 5th sem,
want to do industrial training from BHEL ,
want to know that how of appling for training.....
PLEASE REPLY ME

25th October 2014, 09:09 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?

Yes, you can apply internship in Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL). It is a very good chance to get in to real time projects while studying itself.

In order to do internship in BHEL, you need to get approval certificate from Training and Placement Cell of your college and need to hand it over to BHEL.

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL:

Eligibility Criteria:

• Student should be in 5th or 6th semester in graduation.
• Student need to have 60% in all semesters.
• Students should be from Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical background.

Selection procedure:

• Need to attend examination conducted by BHEL
• Written test has 70% questions from technical subjects and 30% from aptitude and logical reasoning
• Later, interview for selected candidates from written test
• Total 75% marks from written test and 25% marks from interview is taken an margin to select the candidate.

Training Details:

• Candidate who got selected will be trained for 6 to 12 months with Rs. 20,000 per month
• Later, if required candidate will be hired by the organization.
• Need to be ready to do internship all over India.
• You will be working with great experienced people and there will be a lot of scope to learn.

For more information, CLICK HERE and look for internship section. Read all instructions carefully before applying.
27th October 2014, 07:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?

If you wish to take up a Summer Training at BHEL then firstly make sure you have these ::
1. You should be studying Engineering in some good recognized college or university in India.
2. The college authorities would issue you a training letter on their letter head. This is very important as you have to submit it to the company where you would be applying for the training.
3. College Identity Card and 2 passport sized photographs.

The procedure for summer training is as follows:-
1.They usually announce few dates regarding submitting your application in the month of April but still if you were not informed in any way about these dates don't lose heart, you can still visit personally the HR department of BHEL and submit you application over there.
2.They will notify you within a week whether your application is selected or not, infact if they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.
3.After you are notified with the training dates and the charges for training you are required to pay the amount through a DD and report on the date assigned to you for starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?