21st October 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?

Hello
I want to take advise from you all
for a fresher who is a non cse btech graduate
which is better among tech mahindra and accenture????????
please help me for this purpose

24th October 2014, 09:23 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?

As a non CSE B.Tech graduate both Tech Mahindra and Accenture are good. It all depends on what you choose. Let me give you difference and based on that, you can decide which you want. I personally suggest you to go for Accenture.

Tech Mahindra:

• Package:2.8 L.P.A for fresher
• Training:3 months
• Onsite Opportunities: 40%
• Very less increments per year

Accenture:

• Package:3.2 L.P.A for fresher
• Training:3 months
• Onsite Opportunities: 70%
• Increments will be good year by year.

In every aspect you see, as a fresher I suggest you to go for Accenture. All the Best!
25th October 2014, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?

Both Tech Mahindra and Accenture are good companies. For a fresher, exposure given by the company, the learning opportunities given and the project assigned matters a lot rather than the reputation of the company concerned or the profit margin the company had. Keeping all the aspects in mind, it can be said that Accenture is a better one. This is because Accenture has good training opportunities, it has the largest exposure and growth opportunity, it provides onshore opportunities and it is one of the largest company in the IT sector in terms of net worth and number of clients.
25th October 2014, 09:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Both Tech Mahindra and Accenture are good companies. For a fresher, exposure given by the company, the learning opportunities given and the project assigned matters a lot rather than the reputation of the company concerned or the profit margin the company had. Keeping all the aspects in mind, it can be said that Accenture is a better one. This is because Accenture has good training opportunities, it has the largest exposure and growth opportunity, it provides onshore opportunities and it is one of the largest company in the IT sector in terms of net worth and number of clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?