23rd October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?

hello sir..
I'm monika bhavsar..
I completed my 3rd year of BE in ECE.
I want to know the procedure to get select
for ongc training In summer.
please reply early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  2. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  4. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  5. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  6. How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?
  7. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  8. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  9. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
  10. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  11. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  13. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  15. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  16. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  17. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  18. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
30th October 2014, 07:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?

There is nothing like selection procedure for training in ONGC. Seats are filled up in first cum first basis, hence the faster you apply the better are the chances of getting a seat.The entire details concerning the procedure and criteria to apply for vocational training in ONGC is present in the below attachment. SO, please refer to the attachment and get to know all kinds info about vocational training in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Format+of+Summer+-Winter+Trg..pdf(340.5 KB, 105 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?