26th March 2012, 03:30 PM
shubhamawasthi

Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?

i am a student of cs 3rd year.please suggest me for summer training in kanpur.
which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to get registered for summer training there.

Related Questions:
22nd April 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?

hello sir ,
i am a b.tech 3rd year student from mechanical engineering , i want to do my summer training in delhi region . i am not good about my % in b.tech till .. so what is best for me .
15th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?

Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
Which electronics companies

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-provide-summer-training-what-procedure-registered-summer-training-689468.html#ixzz1uw3rt23L
3rd June 2012, 10:51 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

List of institute /organization they provide summer training development are following:-

1.IIT,Bombay

2.IIT,Kanpur

3.IIT,Rorkee

4.IIT,Delhi

5.ISM,Dhanbad

6.NIT,Warangal

7.NIT,Calicut

Benefits of summer training :-
1)Provide student in depth knowledge of function.

2)Summer training course helpful in personality development and technical skills.

3)Also improve interview preparation skills.

Eligibility criteria: Only presently student in B.E/B.Tech student eligible.

3rd November 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

hello... how to apply for summer training in mathura refinery???
16th March 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam...
i m a student of Ec 6th sem i want to get training in BEL so can u plz suggest the procedure for appling it.
30th June 2013, 04:24 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You can apply to BHEL in either of following ways

You can directly mail your request with your CV and cover letter to company HR.
Chances of getting internship is less this way

Try to find any contact/friend/relative working with BHEL and ask them to push your CV to HR.

You may also try to find your alumni working in BHEL and ask them to push your CV to HR.

All the best
25th April 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to do vocational training from all india radio. Please tell me the process and address where I can apply. and the last date of apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?